Saturday, October 04, 2008

MY VERY DEAR RAMPANT READERS:

I will be out of town starting Sunday morning and I won't be back until Friday. I have a very, very special request of you. Please consider contributing to my Personal Barack Obama Contributions Page here.

Why? Because this election isn't won yet.

Because McCain is desperate and will slime and smear Barack Obama relentlessly in the last 30 days.

Because Sarah Palin has a 1 in 5 chance of being president if McCain somehow wins.

Because in order to bury the right wing lunatics that are killing our nation's future, we need to win BIG.

And that takes money. I know times are tough, but it's kind of interesting--the more you give now, the better off you'll be later.
Think of it as a good investment.

PLEASE GIVE ANYTHING YOU CAN,  $5, $10, ANYTHING AT ALL.

The Country You Save May Be Your Own.

No comments: