- Force the Democratic leadership in Congress, especially the Senate, to stop letting the Republicans block everything by just threatening a filibuster. Throw legislation in their faces again and again. Make them go ON RECORD in an election year for repeatedly blocking the people's business.
- Come together in strong UNITY after a nominee has been selected, either after 5 February or later. And stop this damned, petty squabbling amongst ourselves, which is demoralizing many of us. The Democrats must present a UNITED FRONT. I don't give a damn WHO our nominee is--I'm going ALL OUT. And the Republicans need to know we mean business on this.
- No more Bush appointees to the Supreme Court should a vacancy occur. Hold Schumer to his word.
- Enforce the contempt of Congress rules against the Administration officials that are arrogantly ignoring subpoenas.
- Push the investigations of Bush-Cheney corruption even harder, especially against Halliburton and Blackwater.
- Continue the Democratic boycott of Fox "News". In fact, I wouldn't even let those assholes onto the floor in Denver.
- Tie Bush around the neck of every Republican running for office, including St. John McCain should he be the Republican nominee. They were more than happy to prosper when W was semi-popular; let them politically die with him now.
Any others you can think of?
HAPPY ONE YEAR COUNTDOWN DAY!