Tuesday, August 26, 2008

John McCain: "Philanderer, War Pimp, Bush Policy Clone, and Neocon Liar"

I don't much like the original website, but I can't disagree with a single word of this:


John McCain totally destroyed my respect for him with the uncaring, selfish, cold-hearted betrayal in how he dumped [his first wife]. Indeed, I will never forget nor forgive him for the cruel way he showed his true colors. He quickly threw Carol aside and replaced her with Cindy Hensley, his new rich sugar mama, with whom he was having an affair. Hensley is a spoiled home wrecker, worth approximately 100 million, bred from the loins of a staunch Republican father who conveniently helped elevate Johnny boy within the DC realm. I'm not into Freud, but it's easy to wonder who came so ruthlessly after McCain -- Cindy...or her father?


And this self-righteous, self-serving animal wants my vote? Well, it will have to be a Hell's-Kitchen-burning-white-hot-winter November day in Bullhead City, Arizona before I would even consider putting a checkmark next to his pathetic name in the 2008 Presidential Election. Catch my meaning? Good.

Read the whole thing. It's worth it.

No comments: