- Any pharmacist who objects to fulfilling prescriptions on religious grounds chose the wrong profession in life. He or she should get out. Period.
- Before his little propaganda speech this morning touting the economy's performance, Bush knew that 10 U.S. Marines had been killed by a roadside bomb. He didn't mention this tragic fact because he didn't want to put a damper on his "good news". Bastard.
- For the so-called "party of morality" the Republicans sure seems to have a disproprtionate share of sex perverts (try Googling Newt Gingrich, Helen Chenoweth, Dan Burton, Joe Scarborough, Bill O' Reilly, Scooter Libby, or Jeff Gannon with their names and the words sex or sex scandal added) and criminals (Jack Abramoff, Tom DeLay, Ralph Reed, Grover Norquist, Duke Cunningham, and many more) which makes their obnoxious preaching even more insufferable. I detest dishonesty, but I think I detest hypocrisy about it even more.(Check this site for dirt on conservatives. I can't vouch for all of it, but it's fun to read.)
- The U.S. economy's "health" is being put on the national credit card. Repeat after me: A national debt of more than $11,000,000,000,000 by 2010.
- I don't give a damn what sexual activities consenting adults indulge in, premarital or marital, and I'm sick of the rightwing fanatics who think it's their right to interfere with them. Hey everybody, let's try something new: mind you own damned business.
Other than that, everything's hunky-dory.