1. He claims to be Mr. Anti-Lobbyist but he's involved with them up to his neck, and he has more lobbyist ties than Clinton and Obama combined.
2. He claims to stand on principle but he's kowtowed to the Radical Right on taxes and torture, and he's crawled to the Religious Right's leadership and basically kissed their asses.
3. He's embraced and endorsed the people who smeared him and his family in 2000 because his fanatical ambition trumps his family loyalty.
4. He lies constantly about points 1-3.
5. He jokes about bombing Iran.
6. He says he'll stay in Iraq for 100 years if necessary.
7. He has an explosive, unstable temper.
8. He will extend all of the Bush Administration's attacks on the Constitution and all of its disastrous economic policies.
9. He criticizes Bush for not vetoing bills that he (himself) voted for.
10. He promises a lot more war in the future.
But, other than that, McCain would make one hell of a president.