Friday, February 08, 2008

Ann Coulter's Ranting Hatred, Part 792

The ultimate Republican really outdid herself at the latest conservative blood-fest, CPAC. Her vicious, ugly rhetoric was directed at John McCain, presumptive Republican nominee for president. If you can stand it, here's an excerpt:

"A serious case could be made to support Hillary Clinton," she declared, offering the analogy of Winston Churchill backing Stalin in the fight against Hitler in WWII. "I'm not equating Hillary Clinton to Stalin, and if I did I apologize to Stalin's decedents... I'm not comparing McCain to Hitler. Hitler had a coherent tax policy." Later, she added, "The only way I can promise that I won't vote for Hillary Clinton is if John McCain appoints her as his vice president."

Yes, Hillary is worse than Stalin, but not even she is as bad as McCain, who is evidently worse than Hitler.

As insane and beyond the pale as those remarks were, for me this was even worse:

As for former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani: He "enthusiastically supported torturing terrorists," she said to great applause. "McCain hysterically opposes dripping water down the terrorist's noses."

Yes, folks, in order to be a REAL conservative, you must now be actively PRO-TORTURE. Annie said so (to great applause, as it said). The only Republican candidate who actually knows what that kind of hell is really like is opposed to it, so therefore he's weak and unfit to lead the country. This is how deep and profound the evil and sickness of the Right in America has become. And the wild popularity of Coulter among the hard core Right is yet another indication of this evil and sickness. I mean, my God, how in the hell does this scum even dare to open her mouth about McCain being unwilling to fight terrorism? How does she DARE to question McCain's bona fides on torture? She's beyond perverse. I guess that's why all the little boys in Young Americans for Freedom love her so much.
Look, I'm working against McCain. But he's basically more decent and honorable than most other Republicans. He doesn't deserve the kind of batshit hatred he's getting from the Republican hard core types.
And if there were a just God, Coulter would be a little smoking pile of ashes right now.

1 comment:

Daedalusx007 said...

How does the GOp expect to win without thier base, Is Huckabee the objective of the Conserative base or what...

This little thing has me worried, the GOP isn't playing by thier rule book. I like the Neo-Consin that, I always know in general terms what they will do next.

This is kinda crazy and very scary.