Thursday, July 31, 2008

John McCain: Cheap, Two-Bit Liar, Hannity Style

My my my. It turns out that old Johnny Boy had TWO attack ads ready to go against Barack Obama in regard to his visit to Germany. One if Obama HAD visited the wounded, and one if he HAD NOT. This article from Business Week demonstrates that McCain intends to keep repeating lies about Obama, because the tactic works. Think about that for a second. Right-wing scumbag punk Sean Hannity, who has been vomiting lies about Obama for months, uses the same tactic and is, in fact, completely coordinating with McCain's people.

McCain is a lying, dishonorable crook, and if, somehow, he were to lie his way into the White House, it would be a tragedy of monumental proportions. Please consider donating to my Personal Obama contributions page, on my Favorites list. We need all the help we can get to stop a son of a bitch like McCain.

No comments: