Friday, August 18, 2006

Use J. Miller Rampant as a Political Weapon!

Use articles from this little fiercely Democratic blog in the 2006 political wars! I've got articles in the archives on foreign policy, the economy, social issues, the proverbial whole nine yards. Link to articles by going to the Comments section for any one you're interested in, highlight the article name, and then cut and past the individual post's URL. Or simply hit the envelope icon at the end of the article to e-mail it. You also have my permission to lift entire posts and send them to people. I can't guarantee all the links work from some of the older posts, but there are more than 900 pieces of anti-Bush, anti-Republican ammunition to pick from. Use the articles to help wavering voters make up their minds to vote Democratic or to help whip right wingers who are annoying you with their pathetic attempts to defend Shrub and his enablers in Congress. I've been pourin' it out there for ya, folks--put it to use!
(Please.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will do. I have set a quote of yours I like as a tag for my emails.

Joseph Miller said...

Thanks!!