Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rampant Readers, I Need Your Comments!

I was hoping that this blog would not just be a forum for my views. I was hoping to establish a little on-line community where we could all air our opinions and share information. And some of you have responded wonderfully. But we need more! I need to hear from you. I deliberately try to be provocative a lot of times, just to see who will respond. There is so much that you, my small band of readers, could contribute. Please, I implore you--comment freely! Agree with me, blast me, tell me I'm full of crap, whatever. Let's see what we can do when vigorous minds are interacting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

noted. comments will be more forthcoming.

Joseph Miller said...

Excellent! I always enjoy hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»