Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Filthy Right-Wing Criminal Tom DeLay Sentenced to Three Years

The L.A. Times has the story here. DeLay, former Republican leader in the House, was sentenced to three years for money-laundering. It could have been (and should have been) much longer, but I'll take what I can get. I have a particular loathing and contempt for conservatives like DeLay. He was involved up to his neck in an number of corrupt practices and scandals--the North Marianas sweat shops, the Abramoff scandal, the K Street Project to extort lobbyist money for the Republicans, the illegal reapportionment of Texas's house seats. But he always ran to the Moral Majority meetings and the "Values Voter" (retch!) meetings and strutted and preened about what a by-God Christian he is and how evil the awful Librulz are. He's a total, out-and-out son of a bitch, and I hope he loses his appeal so he can always be known to everyone as I know him:

TOM DE LAY: CRIMINAL SCUM

No comments: